Monday, June 9, 2014

Weigh in

Current weight: 270.8

I guess I can't call these weekly weigh ins right now...since I haven't done one in over a month. As you see, my weight's about the same.

I feel like I'm holding my breathe. I passively sit here, letting life happen, letting myself get fatter and feel awful about that fact. Yesterday, my knees hurt, my foot hurt, and I just felt immobile because of my fatness, which is so embarrassing and frustrating. I made cookies and ate too much, sitting on the couch frustrated at my own limitations.

But I also planned for the week. For me, making healthy choices depends on how well I plan. I cooked food for the week - including dinner, which is my biggest pitfall. This morning, I went to the gym and ate a nutritious breakfast.

My June goals:
* Lose between 1-2 pounds a week
* Work out 5 times a week
* Track 20 days in a row


No comments:

Post a Comment