Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekly weigh in: 258.2

Weight: 258.2
Total weight loss: 1.6

The holidays are over and in stereotypical fashion I'm ready to do some real work in the new year. I am committing to posting at least once a week as a way to stay accountable. After surviving my first semester of law school I feel prepared to be less crazy about school and more focused on me and my health. I need something to focus on that isn't just the law school rat race. Over the holidays my highest weight was 259.8, and I'm grateful I'm down a bit from that.

My goal is to lose an average of one pound a week this year, which will put me at just over 200 pounds by the beginning of next year. I want to be more mindful of my eating and work on mindfulness and meditation exercises in the new year.

Here's to hoping for amazing things in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment