Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In: 223.0



Weight: 223.0
Loss from last week: -1.8
Total weight loss: 2.4


Wow.  1.8 pounds down in a week!  I'm so excited to be able to say that.  I also love the weekly reflection that allows me to simultaneously start new and consider my past successes/mistakes.  


Yesterday I was without a car and biked 5 miles to get to the places I wanted to go.  After getting off the bike, my legs still wobbling a little and sweat dripped down my face and back and I felt beautiful.  I was so grateful for my body's ability to transport me from home to my destination and back again, for the muscles ready for the next step.  I kept my body hydrated in the warm summer weather, and it rewarded me with energy and brilliance.  


I want my body to be in tune with the brilliance I felt yesterday - a beautiful creation that needs sustenance to thrive spiritually, mentally, and physically.  I want to be healthy and incorporate good eating practices and exercise so that I can always feel like I'm shining.


I don't need to be thin to feel those things, but I do want to be thinner so that brilliance comes easier.  Weighing less is a by-product of that brilliance, and it also happens to come with cuter clothes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment